- Legal For Trade Scale
- Convenient For Both Customer And Employee
- Great for Frozen Yogurt, Coffee Beans, Bulk Candy, and More
Make transactions easy with this DM15 Price Computing Scale. This 15-pound capacity scale provides tons of features that are ideal for any business. Trade use scales such as this one are required when products are sold by weight. The back-lit LCD on the front and back offers the convenience of both the employee and customer being able to see totals. Price computing scales save your employees time, which cuts down on customer wait time and improves productivity. Order today!
- 240 ounce capacity by 0.1-ounce accuracy (15 lb x 0.005 lb)
- up to 99 easy-to-add PLUs for fast reference
- 14 direct quick keys and 85 indirect PLUs
- Displays Weight, Unit Price, and Total Price on the front and rear backlit LCDs (up to six 0.5-in/13-mm high digits).
- Dual power source of rechargeable battery pack and 110/120VAC 50/60 Hz adapter (included).
- Auto Shut-off, Sleep, and Backlight Off modes extend the retail scale's battery life.
- Pre-Pack key saves time by retaining the Unit Price and Tare for repetitive price computing
- Digits: 6 digits each for Weight, Unit Price, and Total Price
- Power: 12 VDC 1.0A rechargeable battery pack (included) or AC adapter 110/120 VAC 50/60 Hz (included)
- Battery Operation: 120 working hours of continuous use without backlight turned on / 60 hours with backlight turned on
- Leveling Components: 4 adjustable rubber feet and integral front-mounted level bubble indicator
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry
- Tare: 100% of full-scale capacity
- Operating Temperature: 14º to 104º F (-10º to +40º C)
- Storage Temperature: -13º to 122º F (-25º to +50º C)
- Scale Construction: High-grade molded polymer
- Platform Construction: Stainless steel
- Product Weight: 7.9 lb / 3.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 lb / 5.2 kg
- NTEP: Certificate of Conformance No. 13-058
- Accuracy Class: III