Protect It! This 8.2 MHz EAS System is the most reliable around. Reduce product loss in your retail store with an electronic article surveillance system. This security system is a single aisle device that works through a transmit antenna and receiver antenna. False alarms are a thing of the past with this unique product surveillance system . Minimum fringe field allows labels and tags to be within three feet. Order your merchandise security system today and start protecting your store! Features:
- Standard single aisle that consists of a transmit antenna and a receiver antenna.
- 8.2 frequency that can works with both labels or tags
- The Commander Security System is constructed of stainless steel antennas
- Each panel is 60"H x 11 1/4"W x 1 1/4"D - 35 lbs per system
- Available in an 8.2 frequency which can use both labels and tags
- The spacing between antennas can create aisles up to 6 feet depending on using tags or labels
- The Challenger Security System is a single door system
- Power Supply is a standard 100/120/240 VAC 1 amp 50/60 Hertz
- 1 year warranty
Add 8.2 Mhz Radio Frequency UPC Labels:
- These 8.2 mhZ labels have a fake UPC barcode labels on them to disguise them as a pricing label
- These 8.2 mhZ UPC radio frequency labels can be Deactivated
- 8.2 labels are 1 1/2 " x 1 1/2"
- Packaged in rolls of 500 or 2,000 labels
Option: RF - 8.2 MHz - Label Deactivator Pad: The quick and easy way to deactivate RF tags
- Easy to install and fits in most checkout areas
- Adjustable audible tone confirms deactivation Pad is
- Pad is 12" x 12" x 34" and control box 10 34" x 5 12" x 2"
- 120V AC adapter included
- 2 year warranty